STUDENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Images available through the Performing Arts Images Educational Portal (PAI) are copyright protected and cleared for non-commercial Educational Purposes only.
The lawful use of copyrighted material by the Authorised User is subject to the following terms and conditions. Failure to work within these guidelines may result in a copyright infringement charge.
All Users must ensure that each picture used in every
Licensed Work carries a credit detailed as follows:
©Photographer / PAI .
The Authorised User may:
- make local electronic copies.
- print out copies.
- research, browse, copy and reproduce in unpublished course work.
- create displays and presentations in course related educational environments.
- create displays and presentations as part of an in-house non-commercial scholarly or educational presentation such as seminars, lectures, Workshops and performing arts projects.
- incorporate the Licensed Works in printed or electronic form in assignments, homework, portfolios and in personal dissertations for personal use and library deposit, if such user conforms to the customary and usual practice of the Licensee.
- modify, remix, use in montage/patchwork, display, download, print the Licensed Works for the purpose of testing the product, or for training Authorised Users or for internal promotion of the Licensed Works.
The Authorised User may not:
- Share their password or other access information with any third parties
- Use any Licensed Work for any Commercial Use or for any purpose other than Educational Purposes.
- Use any Licensed Work for any use that is unrelated to the academic course work that enabled access to the PAI Online Portal.
- Sell, resell, distribute, publish, enable access or otherwise make information contained in the Licensed Works available in any manner or on any media to any other party.
- Remove, obscure or modify IPTC data, copyright notices, captions or other means of identification embedded in the Licensed Works.
- Use automated download management software to download the Licensed Works.
- Make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Works for any purpose, other than those authorised by this Agreement.
- Display or distribute any Licensed Work on any public electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, and any other distribution medium now in existence or hereafter created.
- Permit anyone other than Authorised Users to access or use any Licensed Works.
- Use Images in a pornographic, obscene, defamatory, misleading, unlawful or offensive manner, whether directly or in context or by juxtaposition with other materials.
- Publicly display or publicly perform as part of a professional presentation at a seminar,
conference, or workshop or other such similar professional activity.
All images available through the PAI Portal are secured with visible and invisible watermarks, embedded captions and copyright notices. Any attempt to remove them will be a breach of copyright.
All images available on this portal are subject to copyright laws. Any publication right (as defined in the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 1996) and equivalent rights in all other jurisdictions arising from the use of any Licensed Work is automatically assigned to PAI. For the full terms and conditions relating to the authorised use of copyrighted material please click here.